- Click the ‘+ Add deployment’
- Provide a name and description
- Click ‘Create Deployment’
The newly created deployment is now available to be configured.
- Select your deployment
- On the deployment page click on the different types of asset sections
- With the sections expanded, select the assets to be included in the deployment and syncing options
- On the right-hand side, select which edges should run these assets
- Click Save and Exit
The assets are now deployed to your edge and running in your local factory, warehouse, or job site.
The following example is of a deployment user error in 2 edges.
The deployment status is red and declares it that it was completed but contains errors. A complete list of errors and their payloads are available to view by clicking ‘View Errors’. Each error has an option to delete them.
This shows a list of edges and their individual sync statuses.
The statuses of each asset in the deployment is available under the edge information. There is also a way to filter to view only errors.
A user can view specific errors in an asset in a specific edge on a specific deployment. This is a user class error which shows each user that has a deployment error and its payload. There is also an option to retry and delete each error.